Friday 19 April 2013

Today is gonna be grand. 
The past 5 months have been the longest winter I've seen since Germany in '95, and was that brutal.  Late October - late April in a state of cold, overcast, dullness, that made everyone go a little berzerkers when the sun finally did come out.  I've never in my life felt more like I just. had. to. get away and fly South, which took me to France, Spain & Morocco, so maybe it did pay off a little in the end.  Digression over.
Today is supposed to be all sunshine, and in Northern England, that's enough for me!  Will get down to business after my morning routine:

Mardi Gras Breakfast Juice:
- 1 beet
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 4 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- bit o' fresh ginger
- small handful of soaked gogi berries (if ya got 'em)
- 1/2 apple

Pout ... or even put all ingredients through the juicer and that should make about a pint of liquid, put in bottle with a screw-top, then put in 2 tsp of spirulina and shake that mama up good.  Pour into pint glass & drink your brekkie.  This concoction might sound strange, but it gives a serious lift and you'll feel fabulous for hours.  It also makes your boobs grow (if you're a gal), your ass & waist shrink, and all wrinkles totally disappear. 

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment